National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released recruitment notification for filling various posts of Specialist Officers on contract basis for its Hq. at Mumbai. For this recruitment process, online applications are invited from well qualified Indian candidates under certain eligibility conditions.
- Chief Technology Officer: 1 post
- Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institution: 1 post
- Chief Risk Manager: 1 post
- Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation: 3 posts
- Assistant Project ManagerStorage, Marketing & Processing: 1 post
- Assistant Project Manager, Climate change Adaptation: 1 post
- Assistant Project Manager, Renewable energy: 1 post
- Assistant Project Manager, MIS & Reports: 1 post
- Risk Managers: 6 posts
- Senior Project Finance Manager: 1 post
- Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure Projects): 1 post
- Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects): 1 post
- Communication Professionals: 2 posts (one each for Mumbai & New Delhi)
Applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs. 500 as application fee by online mode of payment. (The application fee is Rs. 50 for SC / ST / PWD candidates)
How to Apply:
Candidates fill their online application form completely in the prescribed format, at the official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
Read all important instructions and guidelines carefully before filling your online application form.
Starting date for filling online application form: 14 June 2018
Last date for filling online application form: 5 July 2018
All interested candidates must go through official notification of this recruitment to get further essential information about this recruitment process.
For more details Click Here