The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala has released notification of Punjab State Civil Service Combined Examination 2018 (Advertisement no. 04/2018) for filling various Government Officer posts. For this examination process, online applications are invited from well qualified Indian candidates under certain eligibility conditions.
Name of the Examination: Punjab State Civil Service Combined Examination 2018
Number of Posts: 67
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): 10 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: 20 posts
- Tehsildar: 3 posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer: 2 posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer: 15 posts
- Labor cum Conciliation Officer: 1 post
- Employment Generation and Training Officer: 6 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails / District Probation Officer: 10 posts
How to Apply:
Candidates fill their online application form completely in the prescribed format, at the official website of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC). After submission of your online application form, take its system generated hard copy and save it for future use.
Read all important instructions and guidelines carefully before filling your online application form.
Last date for filling online application form: 23 April 2018
All interested candidates must check official notification, to get further essential information about the application process, eligibility criteria, terms & conditions and whole selection method.
For more details and online application Click Here