This Week GK For All Competitive Exams
October 6, 2017
- RBI has opened a new branch in which of the following places:
- Who has become the first Sikh politician to lead major Canadian party:
- Harinder Singh
- Bhupinder Singh
- Harsh Singh
- Jagmeet Singh
- Which of the following Temple has been adjudged best ‘Swachh Iconic Place’ in India?
- Siddhiyinayak Temple
- Taratarini Temple
- UttarKashi Temple
- Meenakshi Temple
- Who of the following has laid foundation stone for AIIMS in Himachal Pradesh?
- Venkiah Naidu
- Rajnath Singh
- Narendra Modi
- Sushma Swaraj
- Which of the following bank has waived off closing charges for savings account holders?
- For the first time, India and which neighboring state will conduct joint tiger census using a globally-recognised method?
- Sri Lanka
- Who have won the Nobel Prize in Physics for their contribution to detecting gravitational waves?
- Rainer Weiss, David J. Thouless and Arthur B M
- Rainer Weiss, Barry C. Barish and Kip S. Thorne
- Peter Higga, Arthur B M and Isamku Asakasi
- Kip S. Thorne, Barry C. Barish and Peter Higga
- International day of Older Persons,World Vegetarian day and International coffee day have been observed on?
- 1st Oct.
- 2nd sept.
- 3rd May.
- 4th June.
- Who won the Malaysian Grand Prix 2017 title in Selangor, Malaysia?
- Mark Verstappen
- Sebastian Vettel
- Valtteri Bottas
- Lewis Hamilton
- Who has won a prestigious International Business Person of the Year at the Asian Achievers Awards in London for innovative IT solutions?
- Birendra Sasmal
- Sri Prakash Lohia
- Ajay Kalsi
- Anil Agarwal